Featured Organizational/CSR Training Program
Community Leadership. Listening, & Partnership Building Toolkit
This program teaches theoretical frameworks and practical strategies of leading change in your communities, and in your own organizations. The material blends experiences and expertise from community engagement, entrepreneurship, marketing/branding, social enterprise, and change management.
By the end of the program, each participant will have the tools to lead and participate in community-based efforts for social change, and in doing so, be leaders in their own organization and teams. The goal of the program is to provide your organization's rising stars and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) professionals with a foundation of knowledge, hands-on tools, and the confidence in their own abilities to make a difference.
- Learn social media engagement and real-world networking techniques that help you listen to your community’s needs, assets, and stakeholders.
- Develop your own "Leadership Story" and learn the power of being a Giver in your organization and in your community.
- Learn how to build capacity and forge cross-sector collaboration opportunities to make a bigger impact.
- Apply design thinking and creative models for problem solving and team building dynamics.
- Learn to communicate and pitch your initiatives in a way that generates engagement and belief in your cause and mission.