Creativity, Causes, & Careers: Actionable Strategies to Grow your Brand and Opportunities
Do you want to apply your creativity to impact society and support causes that align with your passions and professional career?
Creativity Moves will jump-start the next stage of your creative career through professional development programs and opportunities to put your ideas into practice.
[Workshop & Coaching] Creativity, Causes, & Careers: Actionable Strategies to Grow your Brand and Opportunities
Jacob Weiss, founder of Creativity Moves, will guide you through essential opportunities for brand and career growth that are uncovered by blending your personal passions, an entrepeneurial spirt, creativity, and giving back to the community.
You will leave with actionable strategies and practical tips for community partnerships that can be applied to your own passions, careers, and life.
Jacob Weiss, PhD, is a social entrepreneur and the director of Playing By Air, an entertainment company that uses juggling and variety arts to support community arts and health initiatives, in particular for cancer prevention and awareness. He is the founder of High-Wired Communities and Creativity Moves, and helps creative professionals and non-profit organizations grow their careers and brands through community partnership and social media strategies.
"I brought Jacob Weiss in as a guest speaker to two of my high-end group coaching programs for entertainers from around the world. He shared on three topics that riveted the attendees and had them brainstorming ways to connect their shows with community outreach. To date, I have not had another speaker that was able to handle the real time pressure of my group so poignantly. He can shift on a dime to meet the needs of the audience - a gifted presenter.
If you get a chance to study under a man that so elegantly merges the business and the show, the public and the private, the sponsor and the organization, take it! He'll motivate you to play bigger than ever."
Are you asking these questions?
- How can I find synergy between my creativity, my career success, and my passion for supporting the community?
- How do I connect with and contribute to meaningful causes that can benefit from my creative and professional talents?
- How can I build relationships to advance my professional career, find new clients, and get more gigs?
Benefits of participating in Creativity Moves:
- Find clarity in your personal passions and your goals for a successful creative career.
- Network and build relationships with like-minded creative leaders and non-profit partners in your community.
- Get real-world strategies, inspiration, and advice from successful creative professionals and social entrepreneurs
Who is a "Creative"?
Creatives are artists, entrepreneurs, scientists, students, and anyone who uses their creativity and passion to engage their audiences, clients, and communities. This group also includes creative individuals initiating and leading projects at larger companies and organizations, such as PR, Marketing, and Event Planning professionals.
More importantly, a creative is someone who self-identifies as a creative and member of the creative community.